In a world that expects liquid-fuel stoves to have one setting (hot), the DragonFly stands out. Since its debut in 1998, it has won numerous awards for its innovative dual-valve design, which offers an unrivaled range of continuous and immediate flame control. Simmer a delicate sauce over a candle flame or melt snow quickly over a blowtorch with a twist of the flame adjuster. The continued popularity and performance of the DragonFly can be attributed to the many features invented by MSR.
- Unrivaled Flame Control: MSR pioneered the dual-valve design of the Dragonfly stove, enabling it to deliver precision, simmer-to-boil control.
- Extra Wide Pot Supports: Wide pot supports hold up to 10" maximum diameter pots or fry pans for group cooking
- Multi-Fuel: Burns white gas, kerosene, unleaded auto fuel, diesel, and jet fuel.
- Compact: Folds to 1/3 of its working size and fits in a two-liter MSR pot for easy storage.
- Efficient: Suspended burner cup enables the stove to burn hot and strong while reducing heat lost to the ground
- Field Maintainable: Shaker Jet™ technology and smart engineering allow complete cleaning and maintenance in the field.
- Includes: Fuel pump, windscreen, heat reflector, small-parts kit, instructions, and stuff sack. (Fuel bottle not included.)
Minimum Weight 14 oz / 395 g Packed Weight 1 lbs 2 oz / 510 g Burn time (white gas) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel 126 minutes Burn time (kerosene) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel 153 minutes Burn time (diesel) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel 136 minutes Boil time (white gas), 1 liter 3.5 minutes Boil time (kerosene), 1 liter 3.9 minutes Boil time (diesel), 1 liter 3.5 minutes Water boiled (white gas) per 100 ml of fuel 5.3 liters Water boiled (white gas) per 1 oz. of fuel 1.6 liters Water boiled (kerosene) per 100 ml of fuel 5.7 liters Water boiled (kerosene) per 1 oz. of fuel 1.7 liters Water boiled (diesel) per 100 ml of fuel 5.7 liters Water boiled (diesel) per 1 oz. of fuel 1.7 liters Country of Origin Made in Seattle, USA
- Additional Information