The Fury 2-person lightweight mountaineering tent offers unmatched double-wall strength and reliability. The tent's small footprint allows it to be pitched with minimal platform prep on steep slopes and ridges, and it weighs just 6 lbs 4 oz (2.84 kg). A roomy, hooped front vestibule maximizes critical interior space, and a large rear window keeps weight down without compromising the excellent cross-ventilation that's mandatory in a mountaineering tent of this size.
- Super-strong: Advanced tent geometry and reinforced guy-out points provide security in the worst conditions.
- New Pole Clips: Stronger and easier to set up in winds, color-coded clips work with window and fly vents to add ventilation between rain fly and tent canopy.
- Gear Storage: Large hooped vestibule allows for maximum usability and gear storage.
- Superior Ventilation: Large, rear mesh window and dual-zip front door provide excellent cross ventilation in tent.
- Additional Features: DuraShield™-coated fabrics and taped bathtub floor; large vestibule; four internal pockets; multiple reflective guy points; small tent footprint for tight spaces.
Color Sunset Orange/Gray Capacity 2 Minimum Weight 6 lbs 2 oz / 2.78 k Packed Weight 7 lbs / 3.18 k Body Weight 2 lbs 7 oz / 1.1 k Rainfly Weight 1 lbs 14 oz / 845 g Frame Weight 1 lbs 14 oz / 837 g Floor Area 36 sq. ft / 3.34 sq. m Hooped Vestibule Area 9 sq. ft / 0.83 sq. m Tent Volume 76 cu. ft / 2152 liters Vestibule Volume 18 cu. ft / 510 liters Vestibule Area 9 sq. ft / 0.8 sq. m Interior Peak Height 45 in / 114 cm Packed Size 20 x 7 in / 51 x 17 cm Number of Doors 1 Freestanding yes Number of Poles 4 DAC Pressfit Number of Stakes 10 MSR Groundhog™ Rainfly Fabric 40D ripstop nylon 1500mm Durashield™ polyurethane & silicone Canopy Fabric 40D ripstop nylon Mesh Type 20D nylon micromesh Floor Fabric 40D ripstop nylon 10,000mm Durashield polyurethane & DWR Country of Origin Made in Taiwan
- Additional Information
Tent Floor Area sq feet 36 Tent Trail Weight Oz 112