The new Holler tent is MSR's roomiest three-person backpacking tent – perfect for taller campers and those who just want the most livable shelter possible. A spacious floor plan is built to accommodate three large-sized Therm-a-Rest® mattresses with room to spare. And who wouldn’t appreciate two generous doors at each end, eliminating the need to rock-scissor-paper for the middle spot. Solid, three-plus-season protection and the finest DuraShield™ coatings are perfect for pushing seasonal boundaries, while a surprisingly low weight lets you venture far into the backcountry.
- More living space compared to standard 2-person tents like the MSR Hubba Hubba - ideal for taller campers, extra gear and more
- Added protection: Stout geometry handles light snows and robust winds, while the fabric canopy cuts down on drafts.
- Mesh windows and fly vents minimize condensation.
- Seam-taped, DuraShield™-coated fly and bathtub floor
- (2) generously sized doors with large vestibules
- (2) overhead gear loft pockets
- (2) internal mesh storage pockets
- Fly fabric: 40D ripstop nylon 1500mm Durashield Polyurethane & Silicone
- Canopy fabric: 40D ripstop nylon
- Mesh Type: 20D nylon no-see-um mesh
- Floor fabric: 40D ripstop nylon 3000mm Durashield TM Polyurethane & DWR
- Made in Taiwan
- Additional Information
Shelter Type Double Wall Tent Capacity 3 person Season 3 season Doors 2 Door Floor Area 47 sq. ft / 3.7 sq. m Vestibule Area 17 sq. ft / 1.58 sq. m Floor Dimensions 90 x 75 in / 2.3 x 1.9 m Peak Height 44 in / 1.1 m Number of Poles 2 Pole Material DAC aluminum Packaged Weight 6 lbs 9 oz / 2976 g Trail Weight 6 lbs / 2730 g Packed Size 18 x 8 in / 46 x 20 cm