The new Holler tent is our roomiest three-person backpacking tent – perfect for taller campers and those who just want the most livable shelter possible. A spacious floor plan is built to accommodate three large-sized Therm-a-Rest mattresses with room to spare. And who wouldn’t appreciate two generous doors at each end, eliminating the need to rock-scissor-paper for the middle spot. Solid, three-plus-season protection and our finest DuraShield coatings are perfect for pushing seasonal boundaries, while a surprisingly low weight lets you venture far into the backcountry.
- Added Space: Built to easily accommodate three large-sized Therm-a-rest®mattresses- ideal for taller campers, extra gear and more.
- Added Protection: Stout geometry handles light snows and robust winds while fabric canopy cuts down on drafts.
- Excellent Ventilation: Mesh windows and fly vents minimize condensation.
- Livable: Two big vestibules, top-vented fly and generous doors at head and foot.
- Additional Features: Taped, DuraShield™-coated fly and bathtub floor, (2) generous doors with large vestibules, gear loft, (4) internal mesh storage pockets
- Additional Information
Shelter Type Double Wall Tent Capacity 3 person Floor Area 47 ft2 / 4.4 m2 Vestibule Area 17 ft2 / 1.6 m2 Floor Dimensions 7 ft 6 in X 6 ft 3 in / 2.3 m X 1.9 m Peak Height 44 in / 112 cm Number of Poles 6 Pole Material DAC Aluminum Packaged Weight 6 lbs 9 oz / 3.0 kg Trail Weight 6 lbs / 2.7 kg