Packed with do-all utility, the 2-person Hoop tent delivers an unlikely amount of space and protection for a tent of its weight. The roomy floor plan is built to accommodate two Large-sized Therm-a-Rest® mattresses with room to spare–perfect for taller campers and those who just want the most livable shelter possible. You’ll also appreciate solid, three-plus-season protection for those late and early season trips far into the backcountry. Optional poles at either end create a freestanding structure, or can be left behind to save even more weight.
- Added Space: Built to easily accommodate two large Therm-a-rest mattresses- ideal for taller campers, extra gear and more.
- Added Protection: Stout geometry handles light snows and robust winds while fabric canopy cuts down on drafts.
- Excellent Ventilation: Mesh windows and fly vents minimize condensation.
- Packable: Packed with features and space, yet still compact enough to take anywhere.
- Additional Features: Taped, DuraShield-coated fly and bathtub floor, (2) generously sized doors with large vestibules, (2) overhead gear loft pockets, (2) internal mesh storage pockets.