Packed with do-all utility, the 2-person Hoop tent delivers an unlikely amount of space and protection for a tent of its weight. The roomy floor plan is built to accommodate two Large-sized Therm-a-Rest® mattresses with room to spare–perfect for taller campers and those who just want the most livable shelter possible. You’ll also appreciate solid, three-plus-season protection for those late and early season trips far into the backcountry. The Hoop is free-standing when used with the optional poles at either end of the shelter, which can be left behind for additional weight savings.
- More living space compared to standard 2-person tents like the MSR Hubba Hubba - ideal for taller campers, extra gear and more
- Added protection: Stout geometry handles light snows and robust winds, while the fabric canopy cuts down on drafts.
- Mesh windows and fly vents minimize condensation.
- Seam-taped, DuraShield™-coated fly and bathtub floor
- (2) generously sized doors with large vestibules
- (2) overhead gear loft pockets
- (2) internal mesh storage pockets
- Fly fabric: 40D ripstop nylon 1500mm Durashield Polyurethane & Silicone
- Canopy fabric: 40D ripstop nylon
- Mesh Type: 20D nylon no-see-um mesh
- Floor fabric: 40D ripstop nylon 3000mm Durashield TM Polyurethane & DWR
- Made in Taiwan
- Additional Information
Shelter Type Double Wall Tent Capacity 2 person Season 3 season Doors 2 Door Floor Area 32 sq. ft / 2.97 sq. m Vestibule Area 18.75 sq. ft / 1.72 sq. m Floor Dimensions 96 x 52 in / 2.4 x 1.3 m Peak Height 44 in / 112 cm Number of Poles 3 Pole Material DAC aluminum Packaged Weight 5 lbs 3 oz / 2466 g Trail Weight 4 lbs 8 oz / 2050 g Packed Size 18 x 7 in / 46 x 17 cm