The new MicroRocket stove is not just MSR's smallest and lightest stove, it also delivers the best mix of weight, size, performance and price of any stove in its class. It fits easily inside an MSR® Insulated Mug, weighs a mere 2.6 oz. (75 g) and features outstanding stability. The MicroRocket is also engineered to maintain top-notch efficiency and power so the hard-earned weight savings wasn't lost carrying extra fuel. If you're on a mission to reduce your load to the absolute minimum, this is your rocket. Carry case and handheld piezo igniter included.
- Compact: Folding legs pack exceptionally small, fitting into an MSR® Insulated Mug.
- Light: Weighs just 75 g (2.6oz.)
- Strong: Pot supports located close to burner head for excellent stability.
- Wind-Resistant: Concave burner head with WindClip™ protection pushes a persistent, solid flame.
- Fast: Boils 1 liter of water in just 3.5 minutes.
- Piezo Ignition: Tubular design offers excellent durability and captures gas for reliable ignition
Minimum Weight 2.6 oz / 73 g Packed Weight 4.2 oz / 119 g Burn time (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g / 8-oz. canister 60 minutes Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g canister 16 liters Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 1 oz. of fuel 2 liters Country of Origin Made in Korea
- Additional Information
Year Spring 2012