The Nook™ backcountry tent offers a unique experience – plenty of livable room in a tent that doesn't take up much space to begin with. MSR designed this tent to fit comfortably in small backcountry sites, but offer spacious living for two. Weight and bulk are kept to a minimum to help you cover long days on the trail, but durability remains high. The result is a backcountry tent that's smart and livable, not just lightweight.
**This tent is from a previous season and has been priced accordingly.**
- Ultralight: At just over 3 lbs, the Nook™ backcountry tent is ideal for two fast-moving backpackers.
- Compact & Spacious: Footprint fits in small backcountry tent sites, and interior comfortably accommodates two backpackers.
- MSR® Durability: Durable fabrics and welded reinforcements give the Nook™ tent the strength to perform in rugged conditions.
- Excellent Ventilation: Mesh windows and rainfly vents minimize condensation in tent.
- Freestanding Setup: Add a trekking pole to make the Nook™ tent fully freestanding.
- Additional Information
Shelter Type Freestanding Tent Capacity 2 person Season 3 season Doors 1 Door Floor Area 28 sq. ft / 2.6 sq. m Tent Floor Area sq feet 28 Vestibule Area 6 sq. ft / 0.56 sq. m Floor Dimensions 50 x 88 x 42 in / 1.27 x 2.23 x 1.07 m Peak Height 38 in / 96 cm Number of Poles 2 DAC Featherlite NFL Packaged Weight 3 lbs 4 oz / 1.46 k Trail Weight 2 lbs 13 oz / 1.27 k Fast Pack Weight 1 lbs 10 oz / 730 g Tent Trail Weight Oz 46 Packed Size 20 x 6 in / 51 x 15 cm Collection Spring Cleaning Sale
You may also be interested in the following product(s)