Sometimes while taking on additional provisions you don't have the time or resources to pick and match specific fuel canisters to specific stove brands. That's why MSR designed their SuperFly Stove with a Multi-Mount that adapts to a range of self-sealing fuel canister shapes and sizes, including standard North American canisters and European-style CampGaz canisters.
Another nice feature is the matchless lighting on the AutoStart ignition--just in case you left your matches back at the trailhead. The SuperFly has a generous flame with a large burner that heats pots and pans faster than any other MSR fuel canister stove--without burning up precious fuel too quickly. The glove-friendly flame control valve helps fine-tune your cooking between simmer and boil with less hassles than full on/full off backpacking stoves. One eight-ounce MSR IsoPro fuel canister will burn for a 60-minute average.
- Multi-Mount adapts to a wide range of self-sealing canisters
- AutoStart ignition system for match-free lighting
- Excellent flame distribution heats pots and pans quickly and efficiently
- Glove-friendly flame adjustment feature
- MSR IsoPro fuel boil time for 1 liter at sea level in 70F conditions: 3 min.
- Minimum configured weight: 5.1 oz. (144 g.)
- Packaged weight: 6.3 oz. (189 g.)
- Additional Information
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
MSR Superfly Autostart Stove
This is a great weekend camping trip stove where weight is not a huge factor but comfort and convenience is! Large flame output and pot supports make for easy cooking and boiling...take a large tank of gas and it's like cooking at home on the stove! Starter works in the rain!
Write Your Own Review