Thru-hiking and off-piste trekking require svelte poles that are tough enough to endure years’ worth of talus fields, scree slopes and rotten snow. MSR's two-section, 7,000-series aluminum UL-2 trekking poles are hydroformed into tri-lobe-shaped sections and feature the groundbreaking SureLock™ Adjustment System—a positive-locking push-button mechanism for zero-slip performance. Breathable straps and foam grips offer all-day comfort.
- SureLock™ System: Positive-locking mechanism delivers the confidence of absolute no-slip performance.
- Streamlined Construction: Manually operated SureLock™ push-button system for those seeking a minimalist design and light-and-fast performance.
- Ultralight Strength: Light, strong and reliable 7000-series aerospace-grade aluminum.
- Foam Comfort Grip: Ultralight, ergonomic design fits a broad range of hand sizes and ventilated strap provides breathability in summer weather.
- Effortless Swing: Low-profile adjustment high on the pole minimizes swing weight.
- Weight: 15.6 oz / 442 g
- Length, min: 41 in / 105 cm
- Length, max: 55 in / 140 cm
- Collapsed length: 29 in / 73 cm
- Material: Aluminum
- Additional Information