The two-section design of the SureLock TR-2 poles is ideal for trips where they spend the majority of the time in your hands – not on your pack. Our patent-pending Trigger Release adjustment system offers a full range of rapid adjustability directly from the grip, making these ideal for ski touring, snowshoeing and on-trail use over variable terrain. SureLock Adjustment System: 100% positive-locking mechanism offers the confidence of absolute, non-slip performance in all conditions.
* Includes both Snow Baskets and Trekking baskets. Available in Regular and Compact sizes.
- Fast, Easy Trigger Release: Glove-friendly, two-finger activation for fast, one-handed length adjustments from the grip.
- Efficient Strength: 7000-series aluminum delivers exceptional, ultralight strength.
- Superior Swing Weight: Eliminating hardware on the shaft keeps center of gravity high for an easy, efficient swing.
- Dual-Density Grip: Sleek design works with a broad range of hand sizes and features a catch for raising heel lifts on snowshoes and AT bindings.
Weight 1 lbs 5.7 oz / 615 g 1 lbs 7 oz / 652 g Length, min 41 in / 105 cm 45 in / 115 cm Length, max 51 in / 130 cm 55 in / 140 cm Collapsed length 27 in / 73 cm 31 in / 78 cm Material(s) 7000 series aircraft grade aluminum 7000 series aircraft grade aluminum
- Additional Information