The upgraded Whisperlite International multi-fuel stove takes advantage of nearly 20 years of proven field use and feedback to make one of our most versatile stoves even better. The most notable improvement is a one-piece, stamped stainless steel leg assembly that boosts stability and simplifies maintenance while also reducing weight. Combined with a collection of subtle engineering refinements to boost overall efficiency, the WhisperLite International stove will remain the top choice for globetrotting backpackers seeking lightweight and compact multi-fuel versatility.Features:
- Improved Multi-Fuel Performance: Burns white gas, kerosene, and unleaded auto fuel.
- Lighter & More Stable: Stamped stainless steel legs greatly improve stability and reduce weight.
- Compact: Folds small and fits inside most MSR® pots.
- Field Maintainable: Self-cleaning Shaker Jet technology and new, one-piece leg assembly allow fast cleaning and maintenance in the field.
Note: Fuel bottle sold separately.Specifications:
- Burn time (kerosene) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel: Approx. 155 minutes
- Minimum Weight 10.9 oz / 309 g
- Packed Weight 15.6 oz / 441 g
- Burn time (white gas) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel Approx. 110 minutes
- Boil time (white gas), 1 liter 3.5 minutes
- Boil time (kerosene), 1 liter 4.4 minutes
- Water boiled (white gas) per 100 ml of fuel 4.4 liters
- Water boiled (white gas) per 1 oz. of fuel 1.3 liters
- Water boiled (kerosene) per 100 ml of fuel 5.3 liters
- Water boiled (kerosene) per 1 oz. of fuel 1.6 liters
- Made in Seattle, USA
- Additional Information
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Great stove for car and backcountry camping
We use this stove in conjunction with our Jetboil when we car camp. The flow adjustment allows for simmering and boiling so that you can cook a variety of food. We've made bacon numerous times on this stove and it always come out perfect. If you like to cook different kinds of food while camping and hiking, this is a great stove.
Write Your Own Review