Visibility is key to safety on the water, so Navisafe has developed a series of attachment systems for their popular Navi Lights. The Telescopic Pole mounts securely to your boat and can be adjusted to fit your needs.
- The non-corroding metal pole extends from 19 1/4" to 29 3/4" (48 cm to 76 cm) to maximize visibility.
- Extend the upper portion of the pole by twisting it counterclockwise to loosen and clockwise to tighten.
- The base plate attaches securely to your boat with three screws.
- The base swivels 180 degree and locks in place so you can run your lights vertically or horizontally, regardless of where you mount it.
- This 180 degree swivel allows you to lay the Pole flat on the boat deck when the light isn't in use.
- The Standard Navi Light mount attaches to your Navi Light securely and swivels 20 degrees to either side. (Navi Light sold separately)
- Pole: 19 1/4" to 29 3/4" (48 cm to 76 cm) x 5/8"
- Base: 2 11/16" L x 2" W
- Weight: 13.6 oz.
- Twist Pole to tighten
- Screw knob tightens swivel
- Standard Navi Light mount (Navi Light sold separately)
- Additional Information
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Price From: $33.95