The Necky Manitou 14 retains the stability and comfort of its shorter siblings while helping you advance your paddling skills. With a retractable skeg to improve tracking, it delivers performance that will satisfy even hardcore paddling enthusiasts. You won't outgrow this kayak anytime soon.
Note: Canoes, Kayaks, and Stand-Up Paddleboards are oversized items that do not quality for our Free Shipping offer. Please call 888-547-4327 for a shipping estimate.
This product is a cosmetic second, which means it has some sort of blemish. It is fully functional and warranted. We usually cannot even tell what the blemish is, but we are happy to pass our savings on this item on to you.
- Active Comfort System (ACS) Seat
- Comfort Fit™ adjustable thigh braces
- Bow and stern Quick Seal hatches with Cross Lock buckle system and bulkheads for ample, dry storage
- Reflective safety perimeter line
- Support Track foot brace system
- Retractable skeg with Necky Kayak's own kink-free Necky Wire
- MATERIAL: Polyethylene
- LENGTH: 14' 4" / 4.4 m
- WIDTH: 24" / 61 cm
- WEIGHT: 49 lbs / 22.2 kg
- COCKPIT: 35.5" x 16.5" / 90.2 x 41.9 cm
- BOW HATCH: 14" x 7.5" / 35.6 x 19.1 cm
- STERN HATCH: 16.5" x 10.5" / 41.9 x 26.7 cm
- STORAGE CAPACITY: 113.6 L / 6930 cu in
- MAX CAPACITY: 275-325 lbs / 124.7-147.4 kg
- Additional Information