Bringing Necky's performance heritage to the recreational class. The Rip 10 is a lively, playful beginner to intermediate kayak designed to help grow paddling skills without sacrificing fun on the water. Efficient length and a sharp keel give the Rip 10 tremendous glide.
Note: Canoes, Kayaks, and Stand-Up Paddleboards are oversized items that do not quality for our Free Shipping offer. Please call 888-547-4327 for a shipping estimate.
This product is a cosmetic second, which means it has some sort of blemish. It is fully functional and warranted. We usually cannot even tell what the blemish is, but we are happy to pass our savings on this item on to you.
- Comfort Flex Seat with custom pads
- Custom foam thigh pads
- Stern Quick Seal hatch with bulkhead for ample, dry storage
- Large, roomy cockpit for easy entry and exit
- Cup holder
- Support Track foot brace system
- MATERIAL: Polyethylene
- LENGTH: 10' 6" / 3.2 m
- WIDTH: 28.5" / 72.4 cm
- WEIGHT: 43 lbs / 19.5 kg
- COCKPIT: 46.5" x 19.5" / 118.1 x 49.5 cm
- STERN HATCH: 16.5" x 10.5" / 41.9 x 26.7 cm
- STORAGE CAPACITY: 64.2 L / 3917 cu in
- MAX CAPACITY: 250-300 lbs / 113.4-136.1 kg
- Additional Information