Cyclists who ride at night/early morning know how important it is to see and be seen by their fellow commuters. That's why we designed our BikeLit to not only light your way, but also immediately signal your bike's front/rear orientation to oncoming traffic. Like the universally recognized headlights and taillights of a car, the BikeLit comes in two colors: white attaches to the front cables, (illuminating the path ahead and letting people know you're coming their way), and red clips to the rails under the seat (clearly marking the rear of your bike). Attachment is quick and easy - no tools required.
The long-lasting LED of our BikeLit emits a bright, ambient glow that can be seen up to a mile away. Two modes to choose from - steady beam and continuous flash. Water-resistant, it's powered by two replaceable batteries (included), to keep you and your bike safely seen in the dark for years to come.
- Red and White combination pack
- Weather resistant
- Easily replaceable 2 x 2016 3V lithium battery included
- Easily attaches to any bicycle - no tools required
- Glow and Flash Modes
- Battery Life: 20 hours Glow / 25 Hours Flash
- Dimensions: 2.41" x 2.37" x 0.85" | 61.36mm x 60.44mm x 21.80mm
- Weight: 0.56oz | 16.00g
- Additional Information