Wrapped in "anti-packaging," the Nite Ize BioCase comes in a simple sleeve made of 100% post-consumer recycled paperboard, printed with non-toxic ink using new dot technology that requires less ink than conventional printing methods. And that's just the beginning! The Biocase itself is made in the USA of Green Dot® GDH-B1 Bio Resin -the world's first certified compostable elastomer, comprised of organic materials that meet the strictest domestic and European standards of compostability and biodegradability: when consistently exposed to a suitable composting environment, it fully breaks down into organic compounds in a matter of months. Soft, flexible yet surprisingly durable, the BioCase fits snugly around your iPhone 4/4S or 5/5S, slides in and out of your pocket easily, and comes in a variety of solid colors and designs that reflect a wide spectrum of styles and moods. It's the perfect plastic solution!
- Designed to fit the iPhone 4/4S and 5/5S with full accessibility to all buttons and ports
- Soft comfortable material for handling and slides easily into your pocket
- Available in an eye-catching array of colors and designs to reflect your style
- Green Dot® GDH-B1 Bio Resin is safe, durable, and certified to meet the toughest environmental standards.
- Biodegradable and compostable following the requirements of EN 13432 and ASTM D6400.
- "Anti-Packaging" - The BioCase comes in a simple sleeve made of 100% post consumer recycled paperboard printed with bio-based ink made from soy and vegetables
- Dimensions: 4.61" x 2.47" x 0.54" | 117.22mm x 62.87mm x 13.80mm
- Weight: 1.02oz | 29.00g
*not suitable for home composting. Appropriate facilities may not be available in your area.
- Additional Information