The NRS Men's Axiom is truly the most comfortable glove you can paddle in. Stretchy sun-protective back, grippy ventilated palm, in an open-finger design.
- Silkweight H2Core™ fabric in the glove back stretches four ways, breathes readily for cooling and dries quickly. And it gives you UPF 45+ sun protection for your hands.
- Three-quarter finger design leaves your fingers free to tie knots, operate your camera and check the wind direction.
- Vent holes in the Amara® synthetic leather palm increase cooling.
- The synthetic-leather material on the fingers extends out slightly to provide a grip tab that's helpful in tugging the glove off.
- Sticky polyurethane pads on the palm give excellent grip for paddle control.
- Synthetic leather panel over the thumb web prevents wear in this vulnerable area.
- A soft strip of fleece on the back of the thumb is perfect for wiping the sweat from your brow without chafing.
- Measure width diagonally across the palm of your hand.
- Measure length from your wrist to the tip of your middle finger.
Size Width Length XS 3" 6 1/2" S 3 1/4" 7" M 3 1/2" 7 1/2" L 3 3/4" 7 3/4" XL 4" 8" XXL 4 1/2" 8 1/2"
- Additional Information