Omega Pacific's locking oval tactical carabiners are cold-forged in the United States using an exclusive process that lends them a higher strength rating than most other ovals. Its major-axis breaking strength is 22kN, which is 4kN higher than a typical carabiner in this category.
This product is a cosmetic second, which means it has some sort of blemish. It is fully functional, strength-tested and warranted. We usually cannot even tell what the blemish is, but we are happy to pass our savings on this item on to you.
- Gate Opening (mm/inch): 12/.472
- Major-Axis Strength: 22kN
- Gate Open Strength: 6kN
- Minor-Axis Strength: 8kN
- Weight (grams/ounces): 71/2.5
- Length (mm/inch): 107.7/4.24
- Width (mm/inch): 57.7/2.27