The Intersekt from Origin8 is a fusion of fixie styling and practical urban commuting functionality. Featuring 50mm aero wheels, a 1 x 7 drivetrain, and powerful dual-pivot brakes, this bike combines simple styling with great commuting and city riding performance. Room for a rear rack and fenders make this the perfect choice for a lifestyle that demands speed, function, and style.
- Custom tig-welded high-tensile steel frame
- Extra deep 50mm rims with blacked out CNC sidewall
- Matte grey finish with tonal decals
- Fast-rolling 700 x 28c tires
- Quick shifting 7-speed gearing
- Powerful dual-pivot brakes front and rear
- Additional Information
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
I just bought this bike and really liked that it was an all around great bike. Most people feel that Origin 8 is just a parts company and that all they make is parts for other bikes. But I have ridden many other bikes like State Bicycles, Retrospec, and Fairdale, and none of these ride as smooth and functional as this bike. Great bike for the price.
Write Your Own Review