The women’s-specific Osprey Ariel 65 is the ideal companion when you’re planning a backcountry trip and need a stable and comfortable pack for the long haul.
The heat-moldable IsoForm CM™ hipbelt and harness blend cushioning and firmness to create a customized, comfortable fit, while the LightWire™ frame transfers weight from your spine to your hips. Dual side compression straps secure your load while the Airscape™ mesh backpanel keeps you dry even when you’re pushing hard uphill.
The main compartment is accessible via a large top opening or a front J-zip so you can find gear quickly. A separate sleeping bag compartment keeps your bag compressed and out of the way. The top lid converts to a lumbar pack for quick trips from camp. And if you need additional volume, Osprey’s Daylite daypack (sold separately) attaches to the exterior via reinforced loops.
Stretch mesh side pockets and zippered hipbelt pockets give you plenty of easy-access storage options and the backpanel hydration sleeve makes liquid refills a breeze. The Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment, ice axe loops, and removable sleeping pad straps provide plenty of secure external gear storage options.
- TOP POCKET: The removable, dual compartment top lid converts to a quality lumbar pack for side trips. The built-in belt stores behind the padded, ventilated lumbar pad when not in use
- FRONT J-ZIP: Strong J-zipper on front panel provides quick access to gear in main compartment
- SIDE COMPRESSION STRAPS: Dual side compression straps keep internal loads stable and provide for carrying longer items item like tent poles
- DUAL ACCESS STRETCH MESH SIDE POCKETS: Dual access stretch mesh side pockets provide additional, easily accessible storage options
- ZIPPERED HIPBELT POCKETS: Dual zippered hipbelt pockets provide secure storage for often needed items
- STRETCH MESH FRONT POCKET: Large front stretch mesh pocket for quickly stashing extra gear
- ACCESSORY ATTACHMENT: Attach an accessory pack such as the Daylite or Alpine Pocket using the built-in cord loops
- STRAIGHTJACKET™ COMPRESSION STRAPS: Two horizontal StraightJacket™ style compression straps provide load stabilization and compression
- TOOL ATTACHMENT: Dual tool loops with single position bungee tie-offs provide secure tool carry
- SLEEPING BAG COMPARTMENT: Wide mouth access sleeping bag compartment with divider stows your bag out the way
- SLEEPING PAD STRAPS: Adjustable and removable sleeping pad straps provide secure extra carry
- EXTERNAL HYDRATION SLEEVE: External hydration sleeve in backpanel simplifies refilling and protects pack contents from spills
- STOW-ON-THE-GO™ TREKKING POLE ATTACHMENT: Osprey’s unique Stow-on-the-Go™ system allows users to tuck away trekking poles quickly without have to remove their packs
Size X-Small Small Medium Large Dimensions 33H X 13W X 14D IN 34H X 13W X 14D IN 35H X 13W X 14D IN 36H X 13W X 14D IN Volume 3600 IN³ / 59 L 3783 IN³ / 62 L 3967 IN³ / 65 L 4150 IN³ / 68 L Weight 4.61 LBS 4.74 LBS 4.96 LBS 5.11 LBS
- Additional Information
Intended Use Hiking/Backpacking Collection Spring Cleaning Sale