The Osprey Atmos AG™ 50 features Osprey’s Anti-Gravity™ suspension system for quick drying ventilation and all-day comfort. This pack is well suited for weekend excursions or quick overnight forays when you are toting less than 40 pounds.
The secret to this pack is Osprey’s clever Anti-Gravity™ suspension system—a seamless backpanel composed of lightweight mesh extending from the top of the backpanel to the hipbelt that contours to the body to deliver outstanding fit and unrestricted movement. The Fit-on-the-Fly™ hipbelt and easily adjustable torso length optimizes comfort on the trail.
You can access your gear through the top of the pack or via a zippered front panel. The versatile floating top-lid is removable to shave weight but an integrated FlapJacket™ is always onboard to protect your gear from the elements. Final touches on this state-of-the-art pack include the Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment system, and ice axe loops for winter ascents.
- ANTI-GRAVITY™ SUSPENSION
- REMOVABLE FLOATING TOP LID
- TOOL ATTACHMENT
- COMPRESSION STRAPS
- INTERNAL COMPRESSION
- STOW-ON-THE-GO™ TREKKING POLE ATTACHMENT
- Adjustable suspended harness with structural load lifter bar for load transfer and comfort
- Die-cut foam lower and mesh ExoFoam™ wrap upper
- Suspended mesh hip wrap for load transfer and comfort
- Adjustable Fit-on-the-fly hipbelt
- Top to bottom suspended mesh wraps shoulders, back and hips for a fully integrated backpanel fit.
- Lightwire™ tensioned, full peripheral frame comfortably transfers pack load.
Size Small Medium Large Dimensions 29H X 14W X 16D IN 31H X 14W X 16D IN 33H X 14W X 16D IN Volume 2868 IN³ / 47 L 3051 IN³ / 50 L 3234 IN³ / 53 L Weight 3.95 LBS 4.01 LBS 4.08 LBS
- Additional Information
Intended Use Hiking/Backpacking