Featuring Osprey’s Anti-Gravity™ suspension system, the women’s-specific Osprey Aura AG™ 50 is designed to carry up to 40 pounds without you even noticing the load. It is the perfect companion on weekend or quick overnight trips.
The secret to this award-winning pack is Osprey’s clever Anti-Gravity™ suspension system—a seamless backpanel composed of lightweight mesh extending from the top of the backpanel to the hipbelt that contours to the body to deliver outstanding fit and unrestricted movement. The Fit-on-the-Fly™ hipbelt and easily adjustable torso length optimizes comfort on the trail.
You can access your gear through the top of the pack or via a zippered front panel. The versatile floating top-lid is removable to shave weight but an integrated FlapJacket™ is always onboard to protect your gear from the elements. Final touches on this state-of-the-art pack include the Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment system, and ice axe loops for winter ascents.
- ANTI-GRAVITY™ SUSPENSION
- REMOVABLE FLOATING TOP LID
- TOOL ATTACHMENT
- COMPRESSION STRAPS
- INTERNAL COMPRESSION
- STOW-ON-THE-GO™ TREKKING POLE ATTACHMENT
- Front Panel Pockets - Dual zippered front panel pockets provide extra storage to items that need to be readily accessible
- Sleeping Pad Straps - Adjustable and removable sleeping pad straps provide secure extra carry
- Adjustable suspended harness with structural load lifter bar for load transfer and comfort
- Die-cut foam lower and mesh ExoFoam™ wrap upper
- Suspended mesh hip wrap for load transfer and comfort
- Adjustable Fit-on-the-fly hipbelt
- Lightwire™ tensioned, full peripheral frame comfortably transfers pack load.
- Top to bottom suspended mesh wraps shoulders, back and hips for a fully integrated backpanel fit.
Size X-Small Small Medium Dimensions 26H X 14W X 13D IN 28H X 14W X 13D IN 30H X 14W X 13D IN Volume 2746 IN3 / 45 L 2868 IN3 / 47 L 3051 IN3 / 50 L Weight 3.68 LBS 3.75 LBS 3.81 LBS
- Additional Information
Intended Use Hiking/Backpacking