With a mesh backpanel to keep you cool in the heat and an integrated raincover should a storm roll in, the women’s-specific Osprey Sirrus 36 is ready for extremes.
The pack comes with two loading options—either from the top or via the large zippered front panel. No matter what you choose to pack inside, the Airspeed™ suspension and spacer mesh harness and hipbelt will keep the load stable and comfortably positioned off your back.
Organizational features include a removable twin- zippered top pocket and a zippered sleeping bag compartment divides the bottom of the pack from the main compartment to safely stow your bag away from the rest of your gear.
Two side mesh pockets with InsideOut™ compression bolster stability and provide easy access storage. And there are also two zippered pockets on the hipbelt, perfectly sized to keep your phone and trail snacks close at hand.
Additional features include a removable sleeping pad straps for varied external attachment options, an ice axe attachment loop for high alpine excursions.
- Upper Side Compression Straps - Dual upper side compression/carry straps provide load stabilization and additional external carry options
- Stow-on-the-Go™ Trekking Pole Attachment - Osprey’s unique Stow-on-the-Go™ system allows users to tuck away trekking poles quickly without having to remove their packs
- Mesh Side Pockets with InsideOut™ Compression - Dual side stretch mesh pockets with InsideOut™ compression allow for extra tension and more secure loads in the side pockets
- Zippered Hipbelt Pockets - Dual zippered hipbelt pockets provide secure storage for often needed items
- Tool Attachment - A single tool attachment loop with stowable bungie tie-off keeps external tools secure
- Sleeping Pad Straps - Adjustable and removable sleeping pad straps provide secure extra carry
- Fixed Top Lid - Fixed top lid with twin zippered pockets provide extra organization
- Front Panel Access - Zippered panel load access to main compartment storage
- Sleeping Bag Compartment - Wide mouth access sleeping bag compartment with divider compresses and stores bulky loads
- Top Load Access - Top load access through a drawstring closure to main compartment
- Airspeed Suspension
- Intergrated Raincover
- LightWire™ alloy frame creates low profile air space optimizing pack balance and ventilation
- 3D tensioned breathable mesh backpanel ensures supportive fit
- Zippered stretch mesh hipbelt pockets
- ErgoPull™ hipbelt closure
- Sewn-in spacer mesh
- Webbing adjustable sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Mesh covered ventilated die cut foam
Size X-Small/Small Small/Medium Dimensions 26H X 13W X 12D IN 28H X 14W X 12D IN Volume 2075 IN3 / 34 L 2197 IN3 / 36 L Weight 2.69 LBS 2.8 LBS
- Additional Information
Intended Use Day Hiking, Hiking/Backpacking
You may also be interested in the following product(s)