With mesh backpanel to keep you cool in the heat and an integrated raincover should a storm roll in, the Osprey Stratos 36 is ready for extremes.
The pack comes with two loading options—either from the top or via the large zippered front panel. No matter how you choose to access, the Airspeed™ suspension and spacer mesh harness and hipbelt keep your load stable and comfortable no matter where you roam.
Organizational features include a removable twin- zippered top and a zippered sleeping bag compartment divides the bottom of the pack from the main compartment to safely stow your bag away from the rest of your gear.
Two side pockets with InsideOut™ mesh compression bolster stability and provide easy access storage. And there are also two zippered pockets on the hipbelt, perfectly sized to keep your phone and trail snacks close at hand.
Additional features include removable sleeping pad straps for varied external attachment options, an ice axe attachment loop for high alpine excursions.
- Upper Side Compression Straps - Dual upper side compression/carry straps provide load stabilization and additional external carry options
- Stow-on-the-Go™ Trekking Pole Attachment - Osprey’s unique Stow-on-the-Go™ system allows users to tuck away trekking poles quickly without having to remove their packs
- Mesh Side Pockets with InsideOut™ Compression - Dual side stretch mesh pockets with InsideOut™ compression allow for extra tension and more secure loads in the side pockets
- Zippered Hipbelt Pockets - Dual zippered hipbelt pockets provide secure storage for often needed items
- Tool Attachment - A single tool attachment loop with stowable bungie tie-off keeps external tools secure
- Sleeping Pad Straps - Adjustable and removable sleeping pad straps provide secure extra carry
- Fixed Top Lid - Fixed top lid with twin zippered pockets provide extra organization
- Front Panel Access - Zippered panel load access to main compartment storage
- Sleeping Bag Compartment - Wide mouth access sleeping bag compartment with divider compresses and stores bulky loads
- Top Load Access - Top load access through a drawstring closure to main compartment
- The tensioned back panel is made of lightweight mesh to suspend the load off of your back for maximum comfort and ventilation.
- An integrated and removable raincover protects your gear from foul weather. It stows away in its own external pocket at the bottom of the pack
- LightWire™ alloy frame creates low profile air space optimizing pack balance and ventilation
- 3D tensioned breathable mesh backpanel ensures supportive fit
- Zippered stretch mesh hipbelt pockets
- ErgoPull™ hipbelt closure
- Sewn-in spacer mesh
- Webbing adjustable sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Mesh covered ventilated die cut foam
Size Small/Medium Medium/Large Dimensions 26H X 13W X 12D IN 28H X 13W X 12D IN Volume 2075 IN3 / 34 L 2197 IN3 / 36 L Weight 2.89 LBS 3 LBS
- Additional Information
Intended Use Hiking/Backpacking