The women’s-specific Osprey Viva 50 boasts a simple, clean design. Along with a pared-down shape, this durable pack is easily adjusted to accommodate various torso shapes without sacrificing comfort.
Dual side compression straps provide load stability and the LightWire™ peripheral frame transfers the weight to your hips where a Fit-On-the Fly™ waist-belt easily adjusts up to three inches for a custom fit. In addition, the torso length has five inches of travel making this pack a shape-shifter capable of quickly adapting to many torso sizes.
The back panel is made of mesh for ventilation and comfort during periods of high exertion—i.e. when you’re trudging up a south-facing slope carrying an overnight pack in the hot sun.
Fortunately, the external hydration sleeve gives you a clear shot at drinking water and also ensures that refills don’t create soggy gear if there’s a slip when refilling the reservoir (sold separately.) Two mesh side pockets and a front mesh stash pocket combine with dual zippered waist belt pockets provide a plethora of on-the-go storage options.
To expedite packing, the sleeping bag compartment is separate from the main compartment and the external sleeping pad straps are removable when you’re going ultra-light. Stow-on-the-Go™ Trekking Pole attachments allow you to quickly secure poles when not in use.
- Floating Top Pocket - A floating zippered top pocket with under lid zippered mesh pocket organizes smaller items and can extend to handle oversized loads
- Zippered Hipbelt Pockets - Dual zippered hipbelt pockets provide secure storage for often needed items
- Stretch Mesh Front Pocket - Large front stretch mesh pocket for quickly stashing extra gear
- Tool Attachment - Dual tool attachment loops with daisy chain tie-off points provide secure tool carry
- Sleeping Bag Compartment - Wide mouth access sleeping bag compartment with divider stows your bag out the way
- Sleeping Pad Straps - Adjustable and removable sleeping pad straps provide secure extra carry
- Side Compression Straps - Dual upper and lower side compression straps keep internal loads stable and provide for carrying longer items like tent poles
- Stow-on-the-Go™ Trekking Pole Attachment - Osprey’s unique Stow-in-the-Go™ system allows users to tuck away trekking poles quickly without have to remove their packs
- Dual Access Stretch Mesh Side Pockets - Dual access stretch mesh side pockets provide additional, easily accessible storage options
- Internal Hydration Sleeve - An internal reservoir sleeve is located in the main body of the pack
- Fabric: Main: 210D Nylon Double Diamond Ripstop; Accent: 600D Packcloth; Bottom: 600D Packcloth
- Load Range: 30-50 lbs.
- Volume: 3051 in³ / 50 L
- Dimensions: 31H x 14W x 12D in
- Weight: 3.73 lbs.
- Additional Information
Intended Use Hiking/Backpacking
- Product Videos
Osprey Packs | Volt/Viva Product Tour