Osprey's largest women's-specific pack, the Xena 85 is a monster expedition load hauler that aims to make your life easier under the weight of all that gear. When your packing list calls for the biggest backpack you can buy (as it does for Canada's Mount Logan) the Xenith is the kind of pack you're looking for. A beefed up version of the proven LightWire™ peripheral frame suspension creates the structure, while the all-new BioForm⁴ CM™ hipbelt and harness provide a supportive and highly customizable fit. Organization and access are two more key elements to making life on the trail easier. Xenith packs offer superb pocketing, multiple zip access points into the main compartment, side pockets, and a super-convenient new way to carry a reservoir.
- Dual Compartment Top Pocket: The removable, dual compartment top lid converts to a quality lumbar pack for side trips. The built-in belt stores behind the padded, ventilated lumbar pad when not in use.
- Dual Ice Axe Loops: Dual tool loops with single position bungee tie-offs provide secure tool carry
- Harness Adjustment
- Hydration Sleeve: External hydration sleeve in backpanel simplifies refilling and protects pack contents from spills
- Red Compression Strap: Easy to find red compression straps compress loads for fit and stability.
- Side Compression Straps: Dual side compression straps keep internal loads stable and provide for carrying longer items like tent poles
- Side Zip Access: Zippers on each side of pack provide quick access to gear in main compartment. Curved path relieves stress on zipper for smooth action and creates a generous opening. Side compression straps don't interfere with entry.
- Sleeping Bag Compartment: Wide mouth access sleeping bag compartment with divider stows your bag out the way
- Sleeping Pad Straps: Adjustable and removable sleeping pad straps provide secure extra carry.
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment: Osprey’s unique Stow-on-the-Go™ system allows users to tuck away trekking poles quickly without having to remove their packs
- Stretch Mesh Front Pocket: Large front stretch mesh pocket for quickly stashing extra gear
- Stretch Mesh Side Pockets: Dual access stretch mesh side pockets provide additional, easily accessible storage options
- Vertical Zippered Pockets: Dual zippered front pockets with coated zippers help keep often needed items handy
- Zippered Hipbelt Pockets: Dual zippered hipbelt pockets provide secure storage for often needed items
Size X-Small Small Medium Dimensions 33H X 15W X 15D IN 35H X 15W X 15D IN 37H X 15W X 15D IN Volume 4699 IN3 / 77 L 4943 IN3 / 81 L 5187 IN3 / 85 L Weight 4.85 LBS 5.18 LBS 5.51 LBS
- Additional Information
Intended Use Alpine & Ice Climbing, Hiking/Backpacking