Designed to handle large loads on extended trips, the Osprey Xenith 105 is the perfect expedition pack when you’re going unsupported for a month-long circumnavigation of the Karakorum. The Xenith 105 is loaded with technical features that expedition climbers will appreciate. LightWire™ suspension and dual side compression straps keep the load stable even when moving through rugged terrain.
The heat-molded BioForm™ harness and hipbelt provides a precise customized fit to ensure all day comfort and a mesh backpanel keeps you cool if the temps heat up as you climb toward the distant peak. The top of the pack is a dual compartment that can also be removed to save weight or converted into a lumbar pack for summit dashes. Two zippered hipbelt pockets keep your phone, snacks and essential items organized and close at hand. External stretch mesh pockets—two side and one rear—allow more grab and go storage options. An external hydration sleeve allows easy access to make liquid refills a snap. There are dual ice axe loops for alpine adventures and the Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole storage system lets you stash your sticks without breaking stride.
- Dual Compartment Top Pocket: The removable, dual compartment top lid converts to a quality lumbar pack for side trips. The built-in belt stores behind the padded, ventilated lumbar pad when not in use.
- Dual Ice Axe Loops: Dual tool loops with single position bungee tie-offs provide secure tool carry
- Harness Adjustment
- Hydration Sleeve: External hydration sleeve in backpanel simplifies refilling and protects pack contents from spills
- Red Compression Strap: Easy to find red compression straps compress loads for fit and stability.
- Side Compression Straps: Dual side compression straps keep internal loads stable and provide for carrying longer items like tent poles
- Side Zip Access: Zippers on each side of pack provide quick access to gear in main compartment. Curved path relieves stress on zipper for smooth action and creates a generous opening. Side compression straps don't interfere with entry.
- Sleeping Bag Compartment: Wide mouth access sleeping bag compartment with divider stows your bag out the way
- Sleeping Pad Straps: Adjustable and removable sleeping pad straps provide secure extra carry.
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment: Osprey’s unique Stow-on-the-Go™ system allows users to tuck away trekking poles quickly without having to remove their packs
- Stretch Mesh Front Pocket: Large front stretch mesh pocket for quickly stashing extra gear
- Stretch Mesh Side Pockets: Dual access stretch mesh side pockets provide additional, easily accessible storage options
- Vertical Zippered Pockets: Dual zippered front pockets with coated zippers help keep often needed items handy
- Zippered Hipbelt Pockets: Dual zippered hipbelt pockets provide secure storage for often needed items
Size Medium Large X-Large Dimensions 37H X 16W X 17D IN 38H X 16W X 17D IN 39H X 16W X 17D IN Volume 6407 IN3 / 105 L 6652 IN3 / 109 L 6896 IN3 / 113 L Weight 5.69 LBS 5.95 LBS 6.06 LBS
- Additional Information
Intended Use Hiking/Backpacking, Winter