Lightweight, rugged and wind-resistant, the highly breathable soft shell fabric of the Ferrosi Pants™ offers ample stretch for smooth movement and tough abrasion-resistance against rough rock. Ideal for scrambling and climbing, they provide burly protection for dancing up tight chimneys or perfect splitter sandstone.
- Abrasion and wind-resistant stretch-woven; 89% ripstop nylon/11% spandex
- Snap and zipper fly with ribbon drawcord
- Two front slash pockets; two zippered back pockets
- Zippered thigh pocket
- Low profile waist band for smooth fit under harness; free-hanging brushed tricot waistband
- Gussetted crotch
- Articulated knees
- Drawcord ankle hem adjustments
- Relaxed fit for easy movement
- 31 1/2" / 80cm inseam (size 8)
- Air permeability rated at 9.0CFM Fabric:Stretch-woven ripstop body: 86% nylon / 14% spandex
ABOUT OUTDOOR RESEARCH
A passion for human powered adventure inspired the birth of Outdoor Research, an outdoor gear company based in Seattle, Washington. And 27 years later, this passion remains as strong as ever. But OR’s goals have expanded to embrace a greater mission: their customers' experiences of human powered adventure. Over the years, they’ve learned it's not simply about what we think. It's about listening to their customers and building their ideas into OR products.
Truly useful gear is the result of a process that begins by paying careful attention to the needs of outdoor adventurers. By listening to these people, OR achieves a clear purpose for the functionality of each product. From this, they deliver what is the hallmark of OR products: functional gear that works and lasts. As a result of placing quality and function first they offer the finest guarantee in the industry — OR's Infinite Guarantee®.
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)