Use the LightHaven as a quick, lightweight, weatherproof shelter in any season.
Step out of the weather and enjoy a warm break. This day-use shelter gives you time to recover when precip and cold temps are slowing you down. It can be set up with your skis or with two trekking poles. The silnyl fabric sheds weather and conserves warmth while you re-energize. When its time to move on, the LightHaven packs into a pocket-sized stuff sack.
- + 40D ripstop silnyl fabric with polyurethane coated interior sheds weather
- + Double coating of silicone sheds weather, conserves warmth
- + Partial floor helps trap warm air
- + Hypalon wraps function with skis or tree limbs
- + Can be set up using trekking poles, paddles, skis or natural features
- + Zippered vent opening for airflow
- + Crescent moon door sheds weather, opens in one motion
- + Hook/loop closure with side-release buckle keeps door secure
- + Four corner stake loops with adjustable tension buckles
- + Reflective guyline loops and reflective cords included
- + Four V-stakes and stuff sack included
- Additional Information
Shelter Type Non-Freestanding Tent, Single Wall Tent Capacity 3 person Season 3 season, 4 season Doors 1 Door Floor Area 24.5 ft2 | 2.3 m2 Vestibule Area NA Floor Dimensions 59.4x59.4 in | 150.8x150.8 cm Peak Height 48 in | 121.9 cm Number of Poles 2 Trekking or Ski Poles Packaged Weight 1. lb 7 oz | 0.7 kg Trail Weight 1. lb 6 oz | 0.6 kg Fast Pack Weight NA Packed Size 9x4.5x4.5 in | 23x11x11 cm