Celebrate the fact that you are staying dry!
When early season trekking lures you to the trail despite springtime drizzle, this waterproof jacket will keep you protected without sacrificing breathability. Whether scrambling across talus fields or throwing the perfect skippers at your riverside lunch stop, the stretch fabric allows you to maneuver with ease and flexibility. A fold-away hood and TorsoFlo side zippers provide options for ventilation and protection from the elements.
- + Waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer 40D Pertex Shield DS stretch ripstop fabric
- + Fully seam taped, all-conditions protection
- + Dual-pull adjustable hood folds into collar
- + Double-separating front zipper with external stormflap
- + Double-sliding water-resistant TorsoFlo hem-to-bicep zippers
- + Two zippered hand pockets
- + Zippered internal chest pocket with media port doubles as stuff sack
- + Elastic cuffs with hook/loop tabs
- + Dual drawcord hem adjustments
- Additional Information
Material Nylon Properties Uninsulated, Waterproof, Windproof