There are tons of touchscreen-compatible gloves on the market these days, and almost all of them use a bit of conductive thread on the thumb and index finger to function. Gloves made this way can be had for cheap, but they have their drawbacks - you can only use those two fingers, and the conductive thread only works at certain angles of finger-to-screen interface, since it often doesn't wrap all the way around your fingertip. Fortunately, Outdoor Research has given us a superior product that solves these problems: the Sensor Gloves, with their TouchTec Leather palm and fingers.
- TouchTec Leather palm technology allows use of touch screen mobile devices with gloves on
- 100-weight Radiant Fleece back of hand; brushed tricot palm
- MirrorSeam double-layer fleece construction with hidden seams
- MotionWrap construction for minimal seams
- Contoured wrist construction for more secure, snug fit
- Additional Information
Material Fleece Properties Touch Screen Friendly Collection Outlet Deals