Designed with climbing legend Hans Florine and tested on Yosemite’s granite, the crack-climbing Splitter Gloves are cost-effective without compromising performance. The Splitters’ design wraps durable synthetic suede around the hand; layers on knuckle-protecting, non-slip synthetic leather; and holds them securely in place with finger loops and a wrist attachment.
- Fabric Performance: Durable, Ultra-Tactile, Lightweight
- Design Features: Anti-Slip Material on Back of Hand, Open Palm Construction
- Functional Details: Close Fitting for Optimal Dexterity, Hook/Loop Cuff Closure
- Fabric: 80% polyester, 20% polyurethane - main body 55% polyurethane 45% nylon overlay
- Avg. Weight (oz./g): 1.1oz / 32g (L)
- Additional Information