The Buckshot 2.0 is putting tiny phone speakers on notice, with huge sound from an ultra-portable, waterproof and shockproof wireless mini-speaker. Secure multi-way mounting, 60-foot Bluetooth® range, 20-hour battery life, and A LOT LOUDER THAN IT LOOKS.
- A 20-HOUR battery, for 33% longer listening time. That leaves four hours in the day for sleeping, eating, or feeding your fish (we suggest a combination of the three).
- 60 FEET of Bluetooth® range, so you can party down from three times as far away.
- PLUS a fancy-yet-functional clip that lets you hang it from your belt, strap it to your bag or handlebars, or screw it to any 1/4" threaded post, just like a camera.
- Big(ger) sound, tiny package. Stop laughing, start packing
- Improved IPX6 dust- and waterproof standard
- Three (yep 3) mounting options, including a new tough wearable clip
- Wireless connectivity to any Bluetooth-enabled device
- Included silicone handlebar mount accessory
- Built-in microphone/speakerphone for calls & chats with Siri
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- PLAY TIME: 20 hours
- WIRELESS RANGE: 60 feet
- WEIGHT: 3.81oz (that's damn light)
- INCLUDES: USB charge cable, handlebar strap, user manual, ODT sticker
- Additional Information
Collection New Arrivals