Sneak out of class and pursue higher education atop Mt. Jumbo wearing this multi-terrain go-getter. The Fitz Sneak shoe’s suede leather and textile upper is comfortable and breathable, and sports a stitched Fitz Roy silhouette. Inside, the recycled mesh lining increases airflow, and a cushy EVA sponge footbed and recycled insole keep feet comfortable. Patagonia® Air Cushion Plus absorbs shock. A nylon injection-molded arch shank provides underarch support and natural flex at ball of foot. The triple-density, gender-specific EVA midsole cushions, protects and provides stability on varied terrain. Lightweight, low profile sticky rubber sole provides excellent grip and traction.
- Suede leather and textile upper provide comfort and durability
- 50% recycled mesh lining for breathability
- EVA sponge footbed and recycled insole for comfort
- Patagonia® Air Cushion Plus in midsole and heel for comfort and shock absorption
- Injection-molded arch shank provides under-arch support and a natural flex at the ball of the foot
- EVA midsole for cushioning, protection and stability
- Lightweight, low profile sticky rubber sole for traction
- 235 g (8.3 oz)
- Made in China.
- Additional Information