The Attlee Tie makes light work of a frosty trek through old-growth cedars. The boot's pigskin leather upper is completely waterproof; its ultrawarm PrimaLoft® Eco insulation and 200-gram polyester fleece lining wick moisture and keep you dry, even in Pacific Northwest conditions. With a stylish polyester fleece collar lining and adjustable, 100%-recycled polyester lace closure, the boot features a removable, triple-density 3DF footbed with women's-specific cushioning and support. Patagonia® Air Cushion absorbs shock. A 15%-recycled, leaf-patterned, slip-resistant rubber outsole provides superior traction.
- Waterproof pigskin leather upper; 100% recycled polyester lace closure with bamboo aglet; 200-g PrimaLoft® Eco insulation provides warmth
- 200-g polyester lining and footbed provides warmth, comfort and wicks moisture; 100% polyester fleece collar lining
- 3mm nylon shank injection-molded arch shank provides support under the arch and a natural flex at the ball of the foot; 3DF removable triple-density footbed with 15% recycled EVA provides women's-specific cushioning and support
- Patagonia Air Cushion provides shock absorption
- 15% recycled rubber leaf-patterned outsole provides traction and slip resistance with siped tread
- Waterproof construction
- Medium width, medium toe box, medium arch support
- 481 g (1 lb 1 oz)
- Made in China.
- Additional Information
Material Leather Properties Insulating