The conscientious Bly Hemp stands up to rugged terrain while treading lightly on the planet. The performance shoe's upper is made from a combination of durable, natural hemp and nubuck for lightweight breathability. Recycled (40%) polyester mesh lining increases airflow and works with an odor-neutralizing, 70% recycled foam footbed to manage moisture. The triple-density, compression-molded EVA midsole (15% recycled) provides cushioning and support designed specifically for women. Multi-tread Vibram Trail Ecostep outsole with 30% recycled rubber provides excellent traction under varied conditions. 100% recycled polyester laces.
- Natural hemp/nubuck upper provides breathability and durability; 100% recycled polyester laces
- 100% polyester breathable mesh lining; POLI-CORK™ 70% recycled open cell foam footbed with carbon; cork moves moisture naturally
- 2mm 15% recycled EVA insole provides extra cushioning; 3DM triple-density 15% recycled compression-molded EVA midsole provides cushioning and support specifically for women
- Patagonia Air Cushion Plus provides shock absorption; 1mm polyester shock distribution plate provides protection underfoot
- 3mm nylon 6.6 injection-molded arch shank provides support under the arch and a natural flex at the ball of the foot; multi-tread Vibram® Trail Ecostep outsole with 30% recycled rubber provides excellent traction outsole with 30% recycled rubber provides excellent traction in a variety of conditions
- Strobel construction
- 283 g (10 oz)
- Made in China.
- Additional Information