A stronger, hardier version of Patagonia's beloved Boaris, the 2.0 incarnation takes to trails and sidewalks with animal-like fervor. They updated the mountain sneaker’s design, adding Tec Tuff in high-wear areas for super durability. Pigskin tumbled oiled nubuck leather upper; breathable mesh lining wicks moisture and controls shoe odor. Nylon injection-molded arch shank provides support under the arch and natural flex at ball of foot. Recycled insole and midsole add protection and support. Patagonia Air Cushion Plus for shock absorption. Low-profile Vibram® outsole with self-cleaning lug provides ultimate traction. Durable stitched outsole construction minimizes the use of solvents and adhesives.
- Pigskin, tumbled oiled nubuck and Tec Tuff leather upper for durability and protection; durable polyester laces; breathable mesh lining wicks moisture and controls shoe odor
- 2.5mm nylon 6.6 injection-molded arch shank provides support under the arch and a natural flex at the ball of the foot
- Recycled insole and midsole provides support and protection
- Patagonia Air Cushion Plus provides shock absorption
- Low-profile Vibram® outsole with self cleaning lug provides ultimate traction
- Stitched outsole construction provides durability while minimizing the use of solvents and adhesives; construction: Strobel
- Last characteristics: medium width, full toe box, medium arch/instep
- 422 g (14.9 oz)
- Made in China.
- Additional Information