When temps become oppressive, lace into the Drifter A/C GORE-TEX® Shoe and seek relief trekking through bedrock pools to Echo Falls. The hiking shoe's waterproof/breathable air-mesh and nubuck leather upper keeps you cool; the highly breathable bellows tongue keeps out debris. The waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX gasket construction and inside fabric lining seal out water and increase ventilation. The anatomical, 20%-recycled EVA footbed cushions and supports, while Patagonia® Air Cushion Plus absorbs shock. The waterproof Bi-Fit™ insole board, made from 80% post-consumer recycled polyurethane, provides stability underfoot. A Vibram® Trail Ecostep® outsole (made of 30% recycled rubber) grips slick surfaces.
- Waterproof breathable air mesh and nubuck leather upper; breathable bellows tongue to keep out debris
- GORE-TEX® gasket waterproof/breathable construction and GORE-TEX fabric waterproof/breathable lining
- 20% recycled EVA anatomical footbed provides cushioning, comfort and support; Patagonia Air Cushion Plus provides shock absorption
- Bi-Fit™ 80% post consumer recycled polyurethane waterproof insole board provides support and stability underfoot; Vibram® Trail Ecostep outsole with 30% recycled rubber provides excellent traction
- Medium width, full toe box, medium arch/instep
- 442 g (15.6 oz)
- Made in China.
- Additional Information