A waterproof membrane might seem like an ideal thing to have in a shoe, until you find yourself walking over the sun-baked slabs of canyon country in Utah. Wherever your hot-weather hikes take you, you can enjoy the breathable mesh ventilation of the Patagonia Drifter A/C. While the mesh keeps the tops of your feet cool and comfortable, the 80% recycled Bi-Fit™ insole board and 30% recycled Vibram® Trail Ecostep® outsole will do the same for the bottoms.
- Breathable air mesh/durable nubuck leather upper; bellows tongue keeps out debris
- Breathable polyester air mesh lining; 20% recycled EVA anatomical footbed provides cushioning, comfort and support
- Patagonia® Air Cushion Plus in the midsole and heel for comfort and shock absorption
- Bi-Fit™ 80% post consumer recycled polyurethane waterproof insole board provides support and stability underfoot
- Vibram® Trail Ecostep® outsole with 30% recycled rubber provides excellent traction
- Construction: board-lasted for support and durability
- Last characteristics: medium width, full toe box, medium arch/instep
- 396 g (14 oz)
- Made in China.
- Additional Information