The Evader multi-sport shoe nearly always takes the high road, despite its reputation for dodging out. The sneaker has a pigskin and PU-coated leather upper for durability and protection on the trail. Full-performance mesh lining wicks and controls moisture; mesh-lined footbed provides supportive comfort. Nylon, injection-molded arch shank lends support under the arch and a natural flex at ball of foot. Patagonia® Air Cushion plus for shock absorption. Low-profile Vibram® TC5+ outsole with self-cleaning lug provides ultimate traction on sketchy terrain.
- Durable polyester laces
- Full performance mesh lining for moisture control; mesh-lined footbed
- 2.5mm nylon, 6.6 injection-molded arch shank provides support under the arch and a natural flex at the ball of the foot
- Patagonia® Air Cushion Plus provides shock absorption
- Low-profile Vibram® TC5+ outsole with self-cleaning lug provides ultimate traction
- Construction: Strobel
- Last characteristics: medium width, full toe box, medium arch/instep
- Weight: 391 g (13.8 oz)
- Made in China.
- Additional Information