Stout enough for Camp 4 yet elegant enough for the Ahwahnee, the sleek Fiona is a winter-lover to its core. The snow boot's upper is made from tough, 100% recycled ripstop nylon soft-shell fabric and treated with a water-resistant DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Stretchy neoprene at the rear leg customizes the fit; pull handles and flaps flip up for easy pull-on. Recycled polyester lining and PrimaLoft® Eco insulation keep legs and feet swathed in warmth. Other features include: EVA footbed and insole that molds to your foot, Patagonia Air Cushion Plus, supportive arch shank and cold-shielding footframe. Stylish Fiona sticky rubber outsole grips slick surfaces.
- Stretch neoprene for rear leg custom fit; TPU pull handle for long term durability; handle flap flips up for easy pull on
- Warm, soft 100% recycled polyester lining provides a fantastic feel and comfort; medial side zipper provides easy entry
- 20% recycled EVA footbed molds to the shape of the foot and provides warmth; 2mm 20% recycled EVA insole provides extra cushioning and warmth
- 20% recycled Patagonia Air Cushion Plus provides cushioning; 20% recycled TPU arch shank provides arch support; 20% recycled EVA footframe helps keep feet warm by preventing the cold from creeping up from the outsole
- 20% recycled Fiona sticky rubber outsole provides traction on wet winter surfaces
- Shaft Height: 38 cm / 15 inches (top of heel to top of boot); medium width, medium arch/instep
- 391 g (13.8 oz)
- Made in China.
- Additional Information
Collection Outlet Deals