Outbound or desk-bound, the Hog Tie's success lies in its ability to adapt. Weatherproof and durable, the shoe's abrasion-resistant, full-grain leather upper has stain-shedding pig suede panels and a cowhide toe overlay. The 70%-recycled POLI-CORK® open cell foam footbed has carbon to control odor and cork to move moisture naturally. The injection-molded arch shank and recycled insole lend flexible support underfoot. A low-profile Vibram® outsole with self-cleaning lugs provides ultimate traction.
- Mesh lining wicks moisture and controls odor
- POLI-CORK™ 70% recycled open cell foam footbed; 2.5mm nylon 6.6 injection molded arch shank provides support under the arch and a natural flex at the ball of the foot
- Recycled insole provides support and underfoot protection
- Patagonia Air Cushion Plus absorbs shock
- Low-profile Vibram® sole with self cleaning lugs provides ultimate traction
- Stitched outsole construction provides durability while minimizing the use of solvents and adhesives
- Last characteristics: medium width, full toe box, medium arch/instep
- 402 g (14.2 oz)
- Made in China.
- Additional Information