The Patagonia Nomad 2.0 is a stiff-soled hiking boot intended for backcountry travel under moderately heavy loads. A five-day trip in the Sierras with a pack weight around forty pounds would make these boots feel right at home. They are cut a little bit lower around the ankle than most big backpacking boots, but still high enough to provide the necessary support. The breathable Dri-Lex® waterproof lining will protect you when a sudden thunderstorm turns the trails into rivulets.
- Waterproof full grain leather and textile upper with waterproof bootie construction
- Bellows tongue keeps out debris
- Breathable Dri-Lex® lining
- Molded rubber rand for durability and protection
- 20% recycled EVA anatomical footbed provides cushioning, comfort and support
- Bi-Fit™ 80% post consumer recycled polyurethane waterproof insole board provides support and stability underfoot
- Additional Information