An ultra-lightweight, high-performance running shoe, the Tsali makes quick work of heat-drenched, Smoky Mountain trails. Weighing in at 20-ounces per pair, the Tsali features a gender-specific, anatomical trail running last, reinforced X-Dynamic Lacing System and internal support construction for a secure and precise fit on uneven terrain. The DWR-treated, breathable air-mesh upper has microfiber reinforcements and protective, direct-applied rubber for added durability. Anatomical, recycled (20%) EVA, perforated footbed supports, cushions and molds to the contour of your foot. A forefoot shock-absorption pad and flex grooves provide forefoot protection and flex with a gender-specific lightweight foam footframe. Multi-density sticky rubber outsole provides 360-degree wet/dry traction in varying conditions. Reflective webbing and heel lend high visibility for post-sunset cruisers.
- High-frequency welded TPU provides X-Dynamic Lacing System reinforcement and arch protection; direct applied rubber to micro-fiber upper and toe bumper provides durability and protection
- DWR- (durable water repellent) treated 100% polyester moisture-wicking, ventilated air-mesh collar and tongue lining; reflective webbing and heel for high visibility
- 20% recycled EVA anatomical perforated footbed supports, cushions and molds to the contour of your foot; forefoot shock absorption pad and flex grooves provide forefoot protection and flex with gender-specific lightweight foam footframe
- 0.8mm forefoot shock absorptions plate distributes pressure, protecting the foot while maintaining forefoot flexibility; multi-density sticky rubber outsole provides 360-degree wet/dry traction in varying conditions
- Medium width, medium arch support, performance last runs true to size
- 228 g (8.05 oz)
- Made in China.
- Additional Information
You may also be interested in the following product(s)