Outbound or desk-bound, the Spotter’s success lies in its ability to adapt. Weatherproof and durable, the shoe's abrasion- and stain-resistant pigskin leather and climbing rubber toe rand provide durability and protection. Mesh lining inside and on footbed provide moisture-managing comfort. The injection-molded arch shank lends support while providing natural flex at the ball of foot. Patagonia® Air Cushion Plus for added shock absorption. A low-profile Vibram® TC5+ outsole with self-cleaning lugs provides ultimate traction.
- Pigskin leather upper with climbing rubber toe rand for durability and protection; full performance mesh lining for moisture control
- Mesh-lined footbed
- 2.5mm nylon, 6.6 injection-molded arch shank provides support under the arch and a natural flex at the ball of the foot
- Patagonia® Air Cushion Plus provides shock absorption
- Low profile Vibram® TC5+ outsole with self-cleaning lug provides ultimate traction
- Construction: Strobel
- Last characteristics: medium width, full toe box, medium arch/instep
- 394 g (13.9 oz)
- Made in China.
- Additional Information