Getting to Assam's hilltop Kamakhya Temple requires stamina and steadfastness; qualities embodied by the Maha. Made from natural hemp and nubuck leather, the shoe's upper is breathable and comfortable, even in scorching lowland heat. The pigskin lining feels smooth next to the skin. An anatomical, 20%-recycled EVA footbed molds to the contours of your foot, and the 20%-recycled insole lends extra cushioning and support. Patagonia® Air Cushion Plus absorbs shock, and the Patagonia® Maha sole has excellent traction and durability.
- Natural hemp/nubuck leather upper provides breathability and comfort
- Pigskin lining provides comfort
- Leather-lined, 20% recycled anatomical EVA footbed supports, cushions and molds to the contours of foot
- Patagonia Air Cushion Plus provides shock absorption
- 2mm 20% recycled EVA insole provides extra cushioning and comfort
- Patagonia Maha sole provides excellent traction and long-term durability
- Medium width, medium arch/ instep
- 113 g (4 oz)
- Made in China.
- Additional Information