Patagonia invites you to enjoy a secure, confident fit over most any terrain with the Tsali 2.0 trail runner. The knobby outsole and Dynamic Lacing System combine for the best fit and traction possible while the ample mesh delivers ventilation throughout the interior. Go the extra mile and then some with Tsali.
An ultralightweight, everyday running shoe, the Patagoina Tsali 2.0 Men isn't slowed down by sand, scree or anything in-between. Weighing in at under 20-ounces per pair, this trail shoe features a gender-specific, anatomical footframe and a reinforced Dynamic Lacing System for a secure, precise fit on uneven terrain. For added durability and protection, the breathable air-mesh upper has perforated nylon reinforcements and the toe bumper has direct-applied rubber. The anatomical and perforated 20%-recycled EVA footbed molds to the contour of your foot. A forefoot shock-absorption pad and flex grooves offer extra protection and flex. The Patagoina Tsali 2.0 Men has a multi-density sticky rubber outsole provides 360-degree wet/dry traction in varying conditions.
- Durable breathable air mesh upper; perforated nylon reinforcement for durability and breathability; direct-applied rubber toe-bumper provides durability and protection
- Reflective webbing and heel for high visibility; dynamic lacing system provides a precise fit
- 100% polyester moisture-wicking, ventilated air-mesh collar and tongue lining; 20% recycled EVA anatomical perforated footbed supports, cushions and molds to the contour of your foot
- Forefoot shock absorption pad and flex grooves provide forefoot protection and flex with gender specific lightweight 15% recycled EVA footframe
- 1 mm forefoot shock absorption plate distributes pressure, protecting the foot while maintaining forefoot flexibility
- Additional Information
You may also be interested in the following product(s)