Speed, stability, and performance are the first words that come to mind when riding the 2016 Cadence RT. The Cadence RT features a displacement hull allowing it to easily cut through the water with more glide and less resistance on each paddle stroke. The board also features a soft full-length deck pad for maximum comfort. The Cadence is the perfect training platform for getting an intensive, all-encompassing core workout while maintaining a top-of-the-line competitive edge.
Stability and glide were the primary design goals for the board. Those two elements make it an unbeatable platform for distance training and core workouts. With stability and glide, a rider can concentrate on stroke and pulling from the abdominals rather than on balance and staying afloat.
- Full displacement hull and sharp bowed nose makes it fast
- At 29” wide, its increased width makes it extra stable and slight V
bottom allows it to glide easily over long distances and in a variety of
- The board shape outline features a wider tail to make it forgiving for
recreational athletes in training
- Squared up rails to provide stability in choppy conditions
- The body is a modified race board design and the result of more than 30 iterations in the development cycle.
- The new Pau Hana Cadence is 100% full carbon
- This coupled with new Thermal compression Technology in the boards manufacturing, produces a more resilient and lighter board than conventional methods
- Length: 12’6” or 14’
- Width: 28 1/2“
- Max thickness: 6”
- Soft 24″ EVA grab handle
- Weight: 23-28 lbs
- Volume: 260-290 L
- Fins: Single 10” box
- Colors: Orange, teal, white
- Deck: Epoxy with EVA pad that extends length of board
- Vent plug: Gore
- Additional Information