While many SUPs claim to replace a full quiver of boards for different uses and conditions, the 12’6” Cadence is made for just one thing: high performance training in flatwater or ocean. It is also a competitive stock class race board with race proven results in the 2011 Battle of the Paddle in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Stability and glide were the primary design goals for the board. Those two elements make it an unbeatable platform for distance training and core workouts. With stability and glide, a rider can concentrate on stroke and pulling from the abdominals rather than on balance and staying afloat.
- Full displacement hull and sharp bowed nose makes it fast
- At 29” wide, its increased width makes it extra stable and slight V
bottom allows it to glide easily over long distances and in a variety of
- The board shape outline features a wider tail to make it forgiving for
recreational athletes in training
- Squared up rails to provide stability in choppy conditions
- The body is a modified race board design and the result of more than 30 iterations in the development cycle.
- The new Pau Hana Cadence is 100% full carbon.
- This coupled with new Thermal compression Technology in the boards manufacturing, produces a more resilient and lgihter board than conventional methods.
- Length: 12’6” or 14’
- Width: 28 1/2“
- Max thickness: 6”
- Soft 24″ EVA grab handle
- Weight: 23-28 lbs
- Volume: 260-290 L
- Fins: Single 10” box
- Colors: Orange, teal, white
- Deck: Epoxy with EVA pad that extends length of board
- Vent plug: Gore