The adjustable leg loops of the ADJAMA harness make it an ideal piece of equipment for mountaineering and ice climbing. With its EndoFrame construction, it provides excellent weight distribution around the waist and legs to ensure greater comfort. The DoubleBack Light buckles on the waistbelt and leg loops ensure quick and easy adjustment. The tie-in points are made of Dyneema in order to improve resistance to rope friction.
- EndoFrame construction guarantees excellent weight distribution for optimal comfort:?
- waistbelt and leg loops with doubled straps?
- waistbelt wider on the sides?
- Specific stitching on the waistbelt limit hard points and chafing?
- DoubleBack Light buckle allows quick and easy adjustment of the waistbelt
- Adjustable leg loops allow the harness to be donned while wearing mountaineering or ski boots, or to easily adjust the size for different clothing.
- Dyneema tie-in points for excellent resistance to rope friction?
- Four equipment loops: two rigid ones in front for quick and easy access to equipment and two flexible ones in the rear to avoid creating pressure points with a backpack?
- Two slots for CARITOOL tool holder?
- Rear loop for haul rope
- Detachable elastic leg loop straps
- Weight: 390 - 490 g (depending on size)
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, EVA foam, polyurethane, aluminum.?
- Color(s): dark gray/gray?
- Certification(s): CE EN 12277 type C, UIAA
- Made in Malaysia
- Additional Information
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
This is a very comfortable harness especially compared to my Petzl Hirudos. There is a rather large space between gear loops for attaching ice tools with the Petzl Caritool. I am excited to test that feature this winter however right now when i am loading up my harness with a large rack it is lost space. I set the leg loops once and have not changed them since. The harness is made very robust and has held up great.
Comfortable and Featured
Ice clipper slots work great for winter use, gear loops are generous and hold plenty of gear whether multi-pitch climbing or loaded up with gear for developing new climbs.
Write Your Own Review